Flamenco Box Drum SAETA
The Flamenco Box Drum SAETA, elegant design that makes it stand out for its sobriety and vintage touch...
The body of the box is black, which gives a glimpse of the naturalness of the wood, giving it a sober and serious touch. Its rear part adds a great touch of innovation and originality, as it has the C.A.T. Rear Acoustic Control.
Cajon with parallel string system (II II) that provides an acoustic balance in treble, middle and bass.
This flamenco box has an external tuning system MCA (Mechanism of Control and Tuning), exclusive of ABueno Percussion.
It INCLUDES the CAT® (Control of acoustics and rear frequency):
Mechanism that controls the acoustics of the flamenco cajón, with which we can change the frequencies and volume to our liking. With a simple gesture, we can change the height and size of the rear output hole, in order to adjust it to the needs we have at each moment and for each musical style.
- Total height from the ground is 50 cm, 30 cm wide and 32 cm deep.
- Body in 1st grade natural birch colour.
- Top of 2,5mm in 1st grade Finnish birch with 5 layers of plywood and phenolic gluing.
- Micro-textured top, which helps your hands to breathe while playing, and has the option of creating different sound nuances with the touch.
- White rubber feet to avoid slipping and better expansion for the sound.
- Translucent black body on birch.
- Vintage design in black and light grey tones printed on the birch top.
- Extremely rounded corners and apexes.
Extra Padded Cover of Gift
|TOUCH COVER||5 LAYERS|
|COMPRESSION||HIGH - NOFLEX|