Flamenco Box CEBRA | Katho Percussion
Flamenco Box CEBRA
The Box model CEBRA from Katho Percussion , with reinforced bore, very balanced sound with bright defined treble and dry bass with low tones.
Ergonomic shape with rounded front top corners for more comfortable playing. Katho Percussion logo screen printed.
Flamenco Box Katho, with 4-string ( V ) tuning system by means of external knobs.
More comfort for tuning even when seated in the drawer, without the need for keys
The CEBRA box uses innovations and knowledge from a lifetime of cajon making at Katho Percussion.
Features of the Flamenco Box CEBRA
- 48 cm (height) x 29,5 (width) x 29 cm (depth).
- Body made of top quality Russian birch, 9mm.
- Front top in birch plywood + pre-composed decorative and calibrated veneer, handmade. Colourless varnish.
- Anti-slip silicone feet for a better grip.
- Back in MD veneered in WENGUÉ, with a hole thickened to a total of 18 mm to enhance the bass.
- Universal tuning system with external knobs, which can be tuned by the percussionist without the use of tools.
- Lightweight Cajon, weighing less than 5 kg.
- Maximum comfort for the percussionist thanks to its design and rounded corners.
- Quality certified by a professional brand, handmade by craftsmen.
This flamenco box is made in the province of Granada (Spain), by Katho Percusión.
Katho has the percussionist in mind, which is why all corners are rounded for maximum comfort.
Antonio García, the soul of Katho Percusión, invents, develops and manufactures flamenco boxes and other percussion instruments.
The CEBRA model belongs to the "Classics" series of katho box.
We recommend to know other models of this manufacturer of flamenco percussion, to know other products of the same category.
Katho Percussion is a commitment to quality and guarantee to its customers.
View all drawers of this brand: Katho Percusión
|REAR OUTPUT||Double Thickness|