Flamenco Box CONFORT JEANS
Flamenco Box CONFORT JEANS is designed to resemble a denim garment. Professional cajon with a sensitive and gritty treble and a powerful bass.
The Cajon Jeans from Katho Percussion is a professional and aesthetically beautiful instrument, which will not go unnoticed on stage.
Jeans is the perfect flamenco box in terms of price-performance ratio for the enjoyment of flamenco percussion!
The flamenco box JEANS with 4-string tuning system in V-shape by means of external knobs.
More comfort for tuning even sitting on the cajon, without the need of keys.
The Confort Jeans box is designed using the innovations and knowledge of a life dedicated to the manufacture of box.
Characteristics of the flamenco box CONFORT JEANS
- 48 cm (height) x 29,5 (width) x 29 cm (depth).
- Body assembled with 9 mm Russian birch plywood of 1st quality.
- Top of 3.2 mm with beautiful denim (jeans) design made by direct digital printing on wood, several layers of colourless varnish.
- Anti-slip silicone feet.
- 18 mm thickened hole for bass boosting.
- Universal system tuning with external knobs, from the Confort series in Katho.
- Lightweight confort jeans box, weighing less than 5 kg.
- Maximum comfort for the percussionist thanks to its design and rounded corners.
- Certified quality from a professional brand, handmade by craftsmen.
Flamenco box made in the province of Granada (Spain), by Katho Percusión.
Katho thinks about the percussionist, and that is why all the corners are rounded, for maximum comfort.
Antonio García, the soul of Katho Percusión, Katho Percussion, invents, develops and manufactures flamenco box and other percussion instruments.
The Jeans model belongs to the Confort series of katho drawers.
The flamenco Box Confort Jeans, sit on a comfortable, sensitive and elegant flamenco percussion Jeans!
We recommend to know other models of this manufacturer of flamenco percussion, to know other products of the same category.
See all the box of this brand: Katho Percusión
|REAR OUTPUT||Double Thickness|