Flamenco Box Drum QUEJÍO
An elegant Flamenco Box, with a naturalness that leaves no one indifferent.
The beauty and personality of natural wood, with different shades, which make each cajon UNIQUE.
The back of the cajon brings a touch of innovation and originality, with the C.A.T. Rear Acoustic Control.
With a "strangely" sensitive and balanced top for its thickness and compression, composed of 5 layers of wood, one of them of a very special wood, such as Liquidambar. With the best type of glue that can be used for extreme conditions, temperature and humidity changes.
With very diverse and defined nuances, with excellent and powerful woody sounding trebles, accompanied by a strong bass, a cajon with a great compression, comfortable to play and with a lot of punch.
Cajon with parallel string system (II II) that provides an acoustic balance in treble, mid and bass.
This flamenco box has an external tuning system MCA (Tuning and Control Mechanism), exclusive of ABueno Percussion.
It INCLUDES the CAT® (Control of acoustics and rear frequency):
Mechanism that controls the acoustics of the flamenco cajón, with which we can change the frequencies and volume to our liking. With a simple gesture, we can change the height and size of the rear output hole, in order to adjust it to the needs we have at each moment and for each musical style.
- Total height from the ground is 50 cm, 30 cm wide and 32 cm deep.
- Body and top colour natural 1st grade birch.
- 3,7mm top in Finnish Phenolic Birch and Liquidambar with 5 layers.
- Textured top to create different sonorous nuances, as well as oxygenating and imprinting speed on the hands.
- The design of the top is made with marquetry technique, using natural wood veneer and varying the aesthetics in each of the models, making them unique.
- Ergonomic corners and rounded corners for greater comfort and protection.
- White rubber feet to avoid slipping and better expansion for the sound.
- Natural birch body and top colour.
Extra Padded Cover of Gift
|TOUCH COVER||6 LAYERS|