Flamenco Box Drum NOBLE MAESTRE
Flamenco Cajon NOBLE MAESTRE, made for demanding musicians who are looking for something special, unique and of great quality, where the beauty of its finishes and the most effective innovation are mixed.
The NOBLE MAESTRE is made of solid tulipier wood, selected and combined with other noble woods.
Each of these flamenco boxes has more than 40 pieces of wood, selected and combined with each other, which make it a work of art.
Flamenco box with excellent treble with more presence and brightness by printing more power, and well defined bass.
INCLUDES the CAT® (Control of acoustics and back frequency) and external tuning system MCA (Control and Tuning Mechanism), exclusive of ABueno Percussion.
Cajon with parallel string system (II II) that provides an acoustic balance in highs, mids and lows.
- Total height from the ground is 50 cm, 30 cm wide and 32 cm deep.
- Solid TULIPIER wood in a higher percentage, being able to use other types of hardwoods to make the combinations in the body.
- Top of 3.8 mm with 6 layers of 1st class Finnish Phenolic Birch, with a layer and exterior exposed, hand veneered with different woods, such as: Ziricote, White Ebony, Liquidambar, Ebony and Amaranth...
- Each drawer is unique, each top will be chosen according to the combination it has with the body.
- Textured top, which helps your hands to perspire while playing, and has the option of creating different sound nuances with the touch.
- Body made of tulipier wood and other hardwoods in their natural colour.
- Top made of Finnish birch veneered by hand with different wood veneers.
- UNIQUE DESIGN, you will not see another one like it, so it will be exclusive, as the wood veneer is natural.
- White rubber feet to avoid slipping and better expansion for the sound.
- Extra padded cover included.
Extra Padded Case for your flamenco cajón from Gift
|SELECTION OF WOODS
|HIGH - NOFLEX