Flamenco Box Drum CAMARÓN
The Flamenco Box CAMARÓN is a tribute to the great figure of flamenco singing, CAMARÓN DE LA ISLA.
Box with external tuning system MCA (Mechanism of Control and Tuning), exclusive ABueno Percussion.
The Box is ideal for people with intermediate level knowledge of flamenco percussion.
Flamenco box dedicated to one of the greatest Flamenco singers in history, Camarón de la Isla.
A box of medium pulsation and defined bass, as well as a memory and homage to the great artist.
This percussion instrument is a real jewel for amateurs and percussionists.
Main features of the Box Flamenco
- Total height from the ground is 50 cm, 30 cm wide and 31 cm deep.
- The body of this box is made of 1st quality birch plywood, top made of 1st quality birch with 4 layers.
- High quality silicone feet to avoid slipping and to improve acoustics.
- Body colour, natural BIRCH.
- Top with Camarón de la Isla design, printed on birch with silk-screen printing system of great resistance and guaranteed quality.
- Parallel and independent string system (II II ) with excellent treble and round and powerful bass. Flamenco
Learn more about Camarón
José Monje Cruz, artistically known as Camarón de la Isla.
He was born in San Fernando (Cádiz), in the neighbourhood known as "Las Callejuelas".
Do you want to know the history of the Spaniard considered the best flamenco singer and one of the most important figures of flamenco? Flamenco
More: Camarón de la Isla
Featured: Double tuning Birch 1st class Strings in parallel Phenolic glue MCA system Rounded corners Handmade product Tested one by one
Interior structure in birch, not using softwoods, such as lime or similar. Environmentally friendly varnishing.
Flamenco Box fitted with the MCA®, an Exclusive Harmonic Control and External Tuning Mechanism.
MCA® Registered by the flamenco cajon brand "ABueno percussion".
|TOUCH COVER||4 LAYERS|